Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kids Do the Darndest Things

This would make another interesting weekly topic. This evening during dinner, I thought we had a breakthrough with Budha's eating habits. She really eats nothing other than chicken nuggets and Gerber toddler meals. But tonight I gave her a plate with some cucumbers and macaroni. I saw her eat the cucs and then every time I glanced over at the plate the macaroni was disappearing little by little. I thought "Wonderful! We have progress!!!" Uh, well, not so fast. I went to pick up her cup which fell next to her in the high chair seat. Guess what else I found? You got it. All the macaroni she "ate". Well, at least she ate the cucumbers.

3 comments:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Oh my goodness... I had to laugh out loud. Kids definitely do the darndest things.

Nell @ Casual Friday Everyday said...

LOL Oh boy! Hey, love the nwe look here too.

Nell

Tishia said...

Hehehehe that's hilarious! Kids are so funny the stuff they come up with.