Here's a list of little known - or cared for - things about me:
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? old Avon catalogs, Budha's baby stroller, a wicker basket, a front windshield sun visor, an umbrella, shopping cart seat cover, box of Kleenex, and probably some empty cardboard boxes.
2. When was the last time you threw up? Last Friday. The creepy stomach crud has invaded our house.
3. What's your favorite curse word? God ----it - sorry to say I've been saying it a lot lately with this creepy crud
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Amy, Luke, Adrian - I haven't been around anyone else yet today.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Pushing Luke into the front doors at school - 5 minutes late
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Paying bills
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? With the way things have been going, changing the baby's diaper, the changing table, giving her a bath to clean up the creepy crud, scrubbing my hands until they're raw and then Lysoling everything down again for the uptenth time.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Talk to you later.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Anything that's chocolate, peanut butter, strawberry, vanilla, cookies n' cream - get the idea.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Cold coffee
12. What are you wearing right now? Yoga pants (like I do yoga), a t-shirt and fleece jacket.
13. What was the last thing you ate? Total Raisin Bran - I'm tired of dry toast and tea
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No.
15. When was the last time you ran? Does to the bathroom count?
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Some of the UConn girl's basketball game last night
17. Who is the last person you emailed? Someone from the research company I sometimes work for.
18. Ever go camping? Yes - we own a camper.
19. Do you have a tan? ROFL!!!
20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Depends - out at a restaurant, yes. If I have it at home, no.
21. What did your last IM say? Haven't IM'd in a while
22. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so
23. What are you doing tomorrow? I really don't know yet.
24. Where is your mom right now? Umm - probably at work.
25. Look to your left, what do you see? A picture of my grandma holding Luke when he was a baby
26. What color is your watch? Haven't worn worn in months.
27. What do you think of when you think of Australia? The Sydney Opera House
28. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yes.
29. What is your birthstone? Garnet
30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru
31. How many kids do you want? 2
32. Do you have a dog? nope
34. Last person you talked to on the phone? Adrian.
35. Have you met anyone famous? Actually met - no. But I literally bumped into Kevin Spacey, but didn't realize it was him until my husband came up and said to me "Did you know you just bumped into Kevin Spacey?"
36. Any plans today? Take care of Budha; pick up Bug from school; do laundry; make dinner; wash dishes; Lysol the crap out of everything.
37. How many states have you lived in? Just one - Connecticut.
38. Ever go to college? Yes.
39. Where are you right now? Here
40. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? This creepy stomach crud
41. Last song listened to? Whatever was on the country radio station when I was driving Bug to school.
42. Are you allergic to anything? Dogs, cats, horses, hay, other animals, pollen, dust - do you want me to continue.
43. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Slippers
44. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really.
45. Is anyone jealous of you? Yeah - right!
46. What time is it? What's a matter - can't you tell time?
47. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
48. Do you eat healthy? I try to, but every once in a while an Oreo forces it's way into my diet
49. What do you usually do during the day? Depends on the day
50. Do you hate anyone right now? That's such a strong word, but no, at least not today
51. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes.
52. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I'll never tell.
53. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes - but thought it was a waste of money.
54. How did you get one of your scars? Trying to use my head to open a storm door.