Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm So Excited


Okay- so not only has Spring officially arrived on the calendar, the temperatures are even rising to the point I can open the windows, but I started writing on a group blog! Check out the Jobs Online Community Blog - http://justonlinejobs.com/blog/ - joining others that work from home. I'm excited about writing more about working from home - something I've been doing full-time since August 2006 and something I'm passionate about. For me working from home has been the best way I've found to balance family and work. There's a great group of bloggers there so be sure to check it out.

And since I forgot to post yesterday, here's a sweet pic of my kiddos that I did mean to post for Wordless Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're excited about the blog. I'm very excited to have you a part of this blog. When I first dreamed up the idea I was worried I wouldn't find anyone interested. I was pleased that you were the first to show an interest!!!

The picture of your babies is adorable. Aren't they the most adordable when they are sleeping? hehe