Sunday, April 27, 2008

Time to Catch Up

I've been remiss in writing for a little over a week. I was out in Indiana visiting my parents and siblings. It was nice to get away from it all for a week. Even the drive out - just me and the two kiddos - wasn't terrible. We did have our trials and tribulations but we all survived it. So now it's back to, well, life - back to school, back to work, back to daycare issues, back to volunteering, back to blogging, back to cleaning the house, back to laundry - have I left anything out? Probably, but you get the idea. First on the agenda is to solve Budha's daycare issue. I actually have an appointment tomorrow with another center (right in town so she won't be doing the hour commute with me and it's another center that Bug went to for preschool). I hope this one will be different, but I think it will be better. After spending so much time with her traveling and at my parents' house, I do realize that Budha does need some kind of daycare, at least a day or two a week. I know she's just 8 months old, but she's so dependent on me to the point that she doesn't want anyone else to do anything for her. She fussed and cried whenever someone else tried to feed her or change her. Only one person - my BIL - was able to get her to go to sleep. She needs to start socializing with other babies and other adults, and so does Mommy for that matter.

No comments: